I called the "Turning Debt into Weath" 800 number.I was told by the women that spoke to me that the CD and info package was free--I only needed to spend $6.95 for shipping and handeling.

I did so yet never recieved any thing from them, 3 weeks later I started recieveing calls to join in online meetings to help me with the program.

I told the phone Reps that I had not recieived any thing from them and that I was no longer interested.Since then they have been charging me $79.99 / month for thier "srvice" After contacting the company personnally "Nick Rep # 21551" told me he would not connect me to a supervisor- I told him I will be getting in touch with my Lawyer about this and he said" good luck you will not be getting any thing back"

Had an Experience with John Cummuta?

Comments

World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more